Saturday, June 18, 2011

Poor baby

So, still have this headache. I'm not a headache person, wouldn't do well with migraines. Vasillating between Advil, Acetaminophen, 12 ounce glasses of water, coffee. And still it radiates down the neck, a pulsating vise around my head. But without nausea and vomiting doesn't look like an aneurism. So on this beautiful day, should step outside and enjoy the day. Only I have a headache!!!

I try and keep my part-time pharmacy job, only two days a week, far, far at bay the other days, so it doesn't bleed into these glorious days off. But like at Acme, it's getting harder to do this. Each month that goes by, each month I'm closer to finishing the internship, it gets more painful to walk in there. And here's the kicker: I actually don't mind the job, I'm not so bad at it either. It's the people. Moody, cold as the frigid temperature there, and like every girl I met at pharmacy school, so fucking conservative.

No comments:

Post a Comment